|Support Services1||Authorized Partners||Certified Partners ||Maintenance & Support|
|Diagnostic Utilities|| || || |
|Documentation|| || || |
|FAQs|| || || |
|Knowledge Base|| || || |
|Security Alerts|| || || |
|Technical Alerts|| || || |
| Maintenance & Support|
|Coverage Period2||90 Days|| 90 Days||90 Days|
|Software Upgrades3 4|| || || |
|Free Technical Support6 7|| || || |
| Technical Support|
|Coverage Period2||Valid Authorization||Valid Certification||1, 2, or 3 Years|
|Number of Cases5 8||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Hours of Operation6||9am – 5pm, Mon to Fri||9am – 5pm, Mon to Fri||9am – 5pm, Mon to Fri|
|Email / Web Support|
|Phone Support|| |
|Priority Response SLA7|| || |
|Report Software Bugs|| || || |
|Maintenance Updates3 4|| || || |
|Priority Bug Fixes|| || || |
|Preferred Pricing9|| || || |
|Annual Health Check|| || || |
|Custom Development|| || || |
|Commissioning|| || || |
|On-Site Support|| || |
|Certification Training|| || || |
|Technology Training|| || || |
|Sales Training|| || || |
- Support services are subject to change with 30 days prior written notice.
- Coverage period begins on the date the first paid-licenses is first activated. The post-coverage period begins on the day immediately following the coverage period.
- Any newer release of the product. (i.e. 6.9 -> 7.0, or 6.8. -> 6.9)
- If the case is confirmed by Aimetis to be a feature request, the per-incident fee may be credited back to the account as one free future support case, if applicable. (No cash refund)
- A complete summary of the issue and expected outcome must be agreed upon before support begins. Work deemed to be outside this agreement will be transferred to a new case, with a separate per-incident support fee, if applicable.
- Hours of Operation refer to the customer’s primary support office hours. Available support offices are: Waterloo, Canada; Raunheim, Germany; Shanghai, China.
- Aimetis provides target initial and ongoing response timeframes for the benefit of ensuring timely service. These times are not guaranteed and no penalties to Aimetis shall arise for breach thereof.
- For customers not subscribed to the Aimetis Maintenance & Support Program, a per-incident fee is applicable for cases opened more than 90 days after license registration, if priority service is desired.
- Optional services are not included with the Aimetis Partner Program or the Maintenance and Support Program. Additional charges may apply.
For customers not subscribed to the Aimetis Maintenance and Support Program, priority support can be optionally purchased after the warranty period, on a per-incident basis.